[Discuss-gnuradio] spectrum chunk

From: gsmandvoip
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] spectrum chunk
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:28:27 +0530

dear list,
I am digging to find out how to record a frequency bandwidth e.g. 1100-1125MHz;
I already have USRP1 with DBRX, which I suppose able to capture 25MHz frequency bandwidth as per their specification.
I played around ursp_rx_cfile but with single frequency, now I want to record a frequency spectrum then later wish to divide it into several frequency parts (which I presume can be done by channelizing, but any other idea most welcome).
Taking above idea in my mind I am confused as if DDC of URSP (any combination of rbf files) is able to process this much data??
if yes, please guide me where to strike first??
is GRC good way to go ahead??
guidance is highly appreciated
Thanks in advance