Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] importing blocks to GRC

From: Alfredo Muniz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] importing blocks to GRC
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:11:33 -0700

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 6:36 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
Setting users environment variables is unrelated to building software.

That's right. I more wanted to make sure that the thing installed correctly.

Pengyu,

I downloaded your zip and rebuilt it on my machine with no errors. I can use your square2 ff block just fine in GRC which leads me to believe there is something off with your setup. Not sure of the right question to ask at the moment though...

For fun, can you pastebin the output of
cmake ..
make
make install