Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM_Cyclic_Prefixer

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM_Cyclic_Prefixer
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 19:13:03 -0700

If the rolloff parameter is zero, the block does not
do any pulse shaping. The rolloff parameter is in
symbols, and must be at least 2 and less than or
equal to CP length.

Ron

On 6/1/2014 5:53 PM, xianda wrote:
Hi all:
         Thank you in advance.
          I want to test my understanding about ofdm_cyclic_prefixer.As this picture say:I place a file sink before and after ofdm_cyclic_prefixer block respectively.And the result is that file "d.dat" just add the 16 cp when compared to "c.dat".And maybe the block doesn't perform pulse shaping.Is it right?I just want to know whether what i said is right or not.Thanks.

Thank you.
Best regards