[Discuss-gnuradio] scheduler source code

From: Activecat
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] scheduler source code
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:29:32 +0800

Dear Sirs,

To grasp a better understanding of how the scheduler works, I try to look into its source code.
The files like scheduler.cc and scheduler.h don't contain much code.
The single_threaded_scheduler.cc contains part of the codes, I am looking for files like this.

Could you suggest to me which files I shall go through in sequence?
I know this is not easy. This is my first attempt to do so, a lot more effort will be needed.
Thank you very much.

Activecat