[Discuss-gnuradio] Could NOT find GNURADIO_RUNTIME (missing: GNURADIO_RU

From: Scott D
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Could NOT find GNURADIO_RUNTIME (missing: GNURADIO_RUNTIME_LIBRARIES)
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 19:48:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

How can I resolve the issue of "Could NOT find GNURADIO_RUNTIME (missing:
GNURADIO_RUNTIME_LIBRARIES)" when trying to build an out of tree module. I
have gone through a number of the posts in the list and still can't get it
to build.

I moved the below files from gnuradio to my OOT module directory and no
luck.

address@hidden:~/Chirp/gr-juha/cmake/Modules$ ls
CMakeParseArgumentsCopy.cmake  FindGnuradioCore.cmake
GrMiscUtils.cmake  GrSwig.cmake
FindCppUnit.cmake              FindGnuradioRuntime.cmake
GrPlatform.cmake   GrTest.cmake
FindFFTW3f.cmake               FindGruel.cmake            GrPython.cmake