Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Gui FFT resizing Segfault

From: Jan Krämer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT Gui FFT resizing Segfault
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:48:06 +0200

Hey,

I know another GSoC Student has problems with the a GT GUI sink as well. It would randomly SEGFAULT in a volk multiply kernel. I think it is the volk_32_fc_32f_multiply_32fc kernel used in waterfall_sink_X_impl::fft(). This kernel takes the FFT size as an input argument, so it could be related to your problem. I just had a quick glance at it so I am not sure though. I'll ask him to post his exact problem when he arrives at the lab. Maybe he can shed a bit more light on this problem

-Jan