[Discuss-gnuradio] Call for Volunteers - GNU Radio Website

From: John Malsbury
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for Volunteers - GNU Radio Website
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 08:29:21 -0700

Hello list!

It's been a few weeks since I've been connected/active on the list.  After talking things over  Tom and others in the community it is apparent that the GNU Radio "home site" is becoming more critical.  Here's some background:

Sometime around GR Con 13, it became evident that the GNU Radio community would benefit if we added a "customer facing" website.  While all technical content about installing and using GNU Radio would stay in its current form, this new site would be a place where we could highlight our communities success, post content about conferences/meetups, and just generally give new people a sense of what we're all about.

I volunteered to help put this together.  But I've been pretty busy for the last 6 months, and to be completely honest I've just dropped the ball here.  So, I thought it would be best if I asked for help, and maybe found people who are much better at web design than I am! =)  We're pretty open to using any platform at this point (Wordpress, straight html, bootstrap, w/e).

Please shoot me a message if you think you help, and I'll include you on a group discussion sometime next week.   I can be reached at my personal address for the time being: address@hidden.

-John