Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio/gr-digital/python/digital/ofdm_receiver.

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio/gr-digital/python/digital/ofdm_receiver.py
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 18:32:33 +0200

On 05.06.2014 16:42, xianda wrote:
Hi:
        Thank you for your kindly reply.Thank you for providing your
ofdm code.These help me a lot.
        1.(gnuradio/gr-digital/examples/ofdm/(benchmark_rx.py and so
on))These code belonging to the new version or old version ?

Old.

        2.In my opinion,all the code related to the new version ofdm are
save in gnuradio/gr-digital/lib and gnuradio/gr-digital/include.Is it
right?But no python code related to the new version of ofdm?

ofdm_txrx.py is new. But not as much Python as the old code, and that's a feature.

       3.I'm now working on the ofdm.But in the catalogue
gnuradio/gr-digital,there are so many old and new ofdm code mixed.Can
you tell me which is the new code?

Anything referenced in ofdm_txrx.py is new. Rest is old.

       Thanks very much.
Best regards,
xianda