[Discuss-gnuradio] Writing wav file in GMSK TX, RX

From: dushyant.marathe
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Writing wav file in GMSK TX, RX
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 22:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list,

I am simulating Voice transmission system in GRC using 'GMSK Mod', 'GMSK
Demod' in loop without any channel in between & My flow graph configuration
is as follows:

Wav file source -> Throttle -> Packet encoder -> GMSK Mod -> GMSK Demod ->
Packet decoder -> Wav file sink/Scope/FFT Sink.

When I execute the above flow graph, I get output at Scope, FFT Sink.
Also it writes wav file using 'Wav file sink' block, but I am not able to
play that wav file, it gives error.

Please help me on above issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Dushyant