[Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling time of AD and operation time of FPGA

From: 徐飞
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sampling time of AD and operation time of FPGA
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:20:13 +0800

Hi!

I am a student from China and I am studying the energy detection algorithm with USRP1 and RFX2400 on Gnuradio 3.3.0 and Ubuntu10.04. There is an index I want to know about the algorithm is Sensing Time including the acquisition time of the samples the algorithm needs and the computing time of the samples on PC( I can get the computing time with PAPI to count the number of clocks of CPU).
So, I want to know the acquisition time of the samples which I think is the time from antenna to the daughter board and then to AD and to FPGA(including DDC and CIC) and to PC in the end.

Can someone give me some advice?
And please forgive my poor English.

Xu Fei
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Mobile:+86-15210831508