[Discuss-gnuradio] [coproc] Working Group Google Hangout - June 27

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [coproc] Working Group Google Hangout - June 27
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 22:01:10 -0400

 Based on the input from last week's call for input on scheduling a google hangout: it looks like June 27th is best for everyone.

 I'm going to schedule the hangout for 2pm EDT / 6pm UTC (be sure to convert to your local timezone). I'll send out another reminder day of as well.

 Looking forward to discussing all the interesting things people are doing in this area.

 Doug

--
Doug Geiger