[Discuss-gnuradio] Greetings!

From: Elroy Mayers
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Greetings!
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 01:22:03 +0100

Greetings!

I'm new to SDR. I bought two GNU Radio X300, since I am trying to do Wifi in frequencies where no one else transmits.
Like this I will get super fast speeds. I heard the GNU Radio X300 is the fastest SDR you can get.
I am planning to provide services to companies that need fast internet. Do you have examples that do high speed
wireless connections? I'm planning to patent this once it works, but I might give you guys some of the money once
the company works out.

Sincerly yours,
Elroy