Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update Channel coding toolbox to Gnuradio 3.7.0

From: Hoang Ngo Khac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update Channel coding toolbox to Gnuradio 3.7.0
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:27:22 +0700

Thank you Marcus.

I've checked out gr-fec. The problem is that Decode CCSDS 27 block takes float input while my data to feed it is in byte.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Hoang,

GNU Radio 3.7 has the gr-fec framework, and recent updates brought more performance and some features, so if that matches your use case, go ahead and try it out!

Greetings,
Marcus