Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_ofdm_mimo(trondeau branch mimo files)

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_ofdm_mimo(trondeau branch mimo files)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 10:00:14 -0400

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 3:22 AM, xianda <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all:
         Thanks in advance.
         I search the mail list and find "benchmark_ofdm_mimo" .(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2012-02/msg00118.html)  But I can't find the file.Can someone tell me where can i find the file?Thanks.
Best regards,
xianda

That work was some very basic proof-of-concept work that Matt and I did years ago. Any of that code was barely working at the time and is now very obsolete in the code base.

In the meantime, there have been plenty of other researchers who have worked on MIMO in GNU Radio that would have much more usable, working solutions. Hopefully they can share their work.

Tom