[Discuss-gnuradio] Removing gnuradio 3.6 and reinstalling 3.7 with build

From: Jim Moudy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Removing gnuradio 3.6 and reinstalling 3.7 with build-gnu radio
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:40:18 -0400

I have a system that is remotely deployed. I have ssh access to the machine and
some limited Vnc. I do not have physical access to do a fresh OS install.

In looking at my install, it looks like I got 3.6 for most stuff, but a fair
amount of 3.7 is 'tainting' the install. I'd like to remove everything and do a
clean install with Mr Leech's build-gnuradio. (Thank you, good script! Everyone
should donate! )

Any suggestions for pulling out the old stuff? Do I just delete out the stuff
in /use/local ? Seems dangerous?

Jim