Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP sender/receiver what the heck am I doing wron

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP sender/receiver what the heck am I doing wrong
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:47:10 -0700

I saw something similar last week.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
Attached, you'll find a pair of very-simple .grcs

One is a UDP sender (using a pair of UDP sinks)

The other is a UDP receiver (using a pair of UDP sources)

The sender clearly works, as verified by 'tcpdump' at the receiving system.  The ports are correct, etc.

But *nothing* is coming out of the UDP sources.

My MTU is 1500, so the UDP frame size of 1472 is correct.

And, I'll repeat, 'tcpdump' sees the traffic.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator