Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding frequency offset correction

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question regarding frequency offset correction
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:36:19 +0200

Hi Piotr,
there's various control loop based offset correction, look for the PLL
and FLL examples.
There's a feedback loop base class in GNU Radio for monolithic
correction. For the frequency correction estimate feedback, you could
easily use a message bus, that will occasionally inform the upstream
frequency correction block.

Greetings,
Marcus