Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI time sink

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI time sink
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:40:48 -0400

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 4:23 AM, Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
I don't know why the signal you're feeding to your sink has a zero
imaginary part, since I don't know that signal.
That's something that you'll have to figure out.

Greetings,
Marcus

Ali,

Agree with Marcus. How are we to know what's supposed to happen with your signal.

But yes, the blue is the real part and the red is the imaginary part. What Marcus showed you was an update to the blocks to label them better as Re{} and Im{}. You're just running an older version where the data is simply labeled Data 0 (the real part) and Data 1 (the imaginary part).

Tom