Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-u

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pybomb gnuradio installation doesn't install gr-uhd
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 20:24:58 +0200

Ah ok, now your error matches what I was expecting, which we both can
pretend is a good thing ;)

you could do several things to find where everything went wrong:
1. check if
prefix/lib(64)/python(2.7)/site-packages/gnuradio/uhd
exists
2. Check if UHD was really installed properly; if it was, there will
be executables like uhd_usrp_probe in your prefix/bin directory, and
headers in your prefix/include/uhd folder
3. Check the build directory of GNU Radio, to make sure
(CMakeCache.txt) to check if the GNU Radio build system noticed UHD.

Greetings,
Marcus