Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronizing N210 TX and RX channels

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Synchronizing N210 TX and RX channels
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:29:42 +0200

On 22/07/2014 17:18, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
> On 07/22/2014 11:14 AM, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to synchronize the RX and TX channels on an N210 so that
>> the acquisition and transmission of data are triggered simultaneously.
>> I haven't found documentation on how to do that. Can someone, please,
>> point me in the right direction?
>>
>> Thanks! Cheers,
>> Daniele
>>
> You should probably look at the UHD examples: rx_timed_samples and
> tx_timed_samples

Thanks Marcus,

but those examples use directly the UHD driver and I have an hard time
understanding how to translate them to use the GNURadio UHD source and
sink blocks.

Are you implying that what I want to do cannot be done with the standard
source and sync blocks and I would have to extend them for my purposes?

Thanks. Cheers,
Daniele