Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute

From: Mike
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 17:17:41 +0100

I followed the tutorial to generate a module and all was well. My square module worked. I then created a new module invert_bb. This also worked. So far so good. Now a few days later on I get AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'invert_bb' and I have no clue as to why. The previous QA tests that passed before now fail. I have not been able to find much documentation and Google does not seem to help, lots of people with this error, no solutions. Any idea why something would work one day and not the next?

I have spent 6 or so hours trying to solve this one by myself. I have made, remade, cleaned, installed, uninstalled, reinstalled and even gone back to re-installing gnuradio via pybombs but the error persists. I assume something somewhere has become corrupted but the way blocks are implmented is extremely complex and beyond my ability to understand.

Mike