[Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum sensing Simulation Only

From: Bogale, Tadilo Endeshaw
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum sensing Simulation Only
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 15:34:44 -0400

Hello Everyone

I am a new to gnuradio. I would like to do simulation of spectrum sensing
(Simple energy detector with single band only).

Normally I have seen "usrp_spectrum_sense.py". However, that is written for
USRP (and not easy to understand and modify it). Actually I have a difficulty
in computing average and display it continuously in a graphical user interface.

See also my grc and corresponding python code (The vector sinc block is not
correct).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
---
Tadilo Endeshaw, PhD
 Postdoctoral Researcher
 Institut National de recherche Scientifique
 Centre Energie Matriaux Telecommunications
 Place Bonaventure,
 800 de la Gauchetiere Ouest, Suite 6900
 H5A 1K6
 Montreal, QC