[Discuss-gnuradio] GR, USRP, and GPIB measurements

From: madengr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR, USRP, and GPIB measurements
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 21:47:52 -0700 (PDT)

There have been a few messages on both GR and USRP lists about choosing
proper hardware gain settings.  I figured I'd write some code to sweep a
B200 over frequency and gain, and generate some plots that are handy for
choosing proper TX gain.  It also demonstrates controlling test equipment
via Linux GPIB while controlling the GR flow, and plotting the results,
which makes a handy piece of test gear on the bench.  I plan on doing the RX
side next, where results must be pulled from the GR flow via messages or
probes.

https://github.com/madengr/usrp_rf_tests

Thanks,
Lou