Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio OOT add custom function

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio OOT add custom function
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 08:59:20 +0200

Hi Jeff Guo,

please, always reply to the list instead of to people privately.
As a general rule: If your question is directly related to a previous
email, reply to that. If it's a new topic, write a new email without
using the "reply" functionality of your mail client.

www.gnuradio.org's "making an OOT module" tutorial covers general_block,
too. I always emphasize that as a beginner, you should only trust
tutorials from gnuradio.org, since all other sources tend to outdate
without notice, and some contain plain wrong information.

Greetings,
Marcus