[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM TRANSFER and RECEIVE IN GRC

From: chaitanya
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM TRANSFER and RECEIVE IN GRC
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 11:42:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

I am using USRP N200 and the antenna is VERT2450.
One system sends the "input" file (in repeat mode)after ofdm modulation.The
other system receives this and demodulates and saves to a "output" file. The
input file can be any text file.

This grc is for sending
0fdm_sender.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n49746/0fdm_sender.grc>
This grc is for receiving
ofdm_receiver.grc
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n49746/ofdm_receiver.grc>

When I run both these I could be able to receive the file.

Now the problem is that I could able to receive the file for only 2.45Ghz,
2.455Ghz ,2.46Ghz center frequencies of source and sink USRP's but I could
not be able to receive for other frequencies say 2.456Ghz,2.457GHz etc (The
center frequencies are changed in both sender and receiver files ,both USRP
sink and source)

If I use the given example in the source code i.e, the benchmark_tx.py and
benchmark_rx.py  with the above parameters I could be able to send and
receive at all frequencies even 2.456Ghz and 2.457Ghz.

So I could not understand why this is happening so.

I checked in the list whether this question is answered earlier or not but
couldn't find it.So if it is already present ,give that link and  I am
extremely sorry for it.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Chaitanya