[Discuss-gnuradio] FW: Using UDP (Baz)

From: Ward, Marcus D.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: Using UDP (Baz)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 19:36:18 +0000

Hey Marcus,

I have a UDP network going on where I am sending the same signal from two
different hosts to another host, where they will be cross-correlated/
multiplied together. I have successfully done this, but I am dropping data over
the network (which seems to be at random between the two hosts that are sending
the signal).

Now, I have switched the regular UDP Sink and source blocks with their 'Baz'
counterparts in order to get feedback as to what is the source of the data loss
problem. So far, on the host receiving the signals, the pop-up dialog is
basically telling me that:

"Change min_buffer_output to 25000 for Block 1, 2, 6, and 7"

Now I understand that I have to change the buffer output, but since I have a
lot of blocks in this architecture, it's confusing when it tells me block 1 or
block 2 etc. (Unless it's telling me to start from the first block I used  and
count and if so, I will still get the same message.)

Hope this explains it well enough