Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Demodulating a MPT1327 signal

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Demodulating a MPT1327 signal
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 18:56:34 -0700 (PDT)

Post your GRC file.  I tried it just as you implemented and it is working
here.  I would have choose different sample rates and topology, but
nonetheless it works.  Gain of 100 (dB) should not be a valid UHD value as
it tops out at 81 for the B200, and 31 for the WBX.  It still works though.

Can you trace the signal down the flow with the GUI instrumentation?

Weaver, Tyler [GCS] wrote