Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New GR Tutorials Posted

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New GR Tutorials Posted
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:25:41 -0400

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:10 PM, madengr <address@hidden> wrote:
I stumbled upon these a couple weeks ago; they look really good!  If we find
any needed corrections, do we post them to this thread?

Thanks,
Lou
KD4HSO

Well, you had to be clever and jump ahead of the rest of the class! I moved the page names and added a front page that's linked below. On there you'll see to send all feedback and bug reports to address@hidden.

Tom

Tom Rondeau-2 wrote