Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Set QT GUI 'extras' from GRC?

From: Murphy, John
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Set QT GUI 'extras' from GRC?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 12:49:26 -0400

Well, that is great news, looking forward to it along with a lot of
other things I have seen on 3.7.4 descriptions.
Fedora 20 repo has 3.7.3, even Ettus has a 3.7.3 from April 29 as
their most recent.
Only places I find with 3.7.4 rpm's are builds for rawhide or others
which are Fedora 22.

John Murphy
address@hidden