[Discuss-gnuradio] fcdproplus (Funcube Pro Plus) Module?

From: Thomas M. Alldread
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] fcdproplus (Funcube Pro Plus) Module?
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:25:07 -0700

Greetings Marcus,

    Thank you for your prompt response and assistance!

Once I knew that it was looking for a software module I realized I probably specified the wrong location for the fcdproplus module installation. The instructions on GitHub state to specify the path "<where gnu radio is installed>". I initially specified the /usr/share/gnuradio path. However the path that was actually needed in my case was just "/usr" as the make file specified the rest of the path which was actually within Python distribution packages branch of the directory tree.

   Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards,
Tom