Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dropped stream tags with mm & pfb clock recovery/

From: Alexander Bothe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dropped stream tags with mm & pfb clock recovery/sync blocks
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:08:37 +0200

Hello Martin,

as the test source file is about 1.3mb I uploaded everything to the
following URL:
http://sys.cs.uos.de/gnuradio/

There you will find 3 files:
in:             float trace previously captured
check.py:       script to run the tests
check_md5.py:   script to compute and compare the resulting md5 hashes

Executing
./check.py --test pfb in
will perform 100 iterations and create 100 out files out_n (each about
220kb) for the pfb test case.

After it has finished you can run
./check_md5.py
This will calculate the md5 sums of the previously created files. It
will print a summary of unique md5 sums and create a file called md5
containing some details (file, md5, size).

You should get more than one md5 sum/file size as a result after one
run, but you might need to increase the number of iterations or perform
it 2-3 times.

For reference you can also use the "io" or "mm" test case, which should
produce deterministic results.

Regards
 Alexander