[Discuss-gnuradio] USING BLOCK ARGUMENT

From: Simone Ciccia S210664
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USING BLOCK ARGUMENT
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:40:23 +0200

hi,
I have created with gr_modtool a block in which is assigned as argument a
float, "threshold".

In the file _impl.h I have defined another variable called "d_threshold" in
the private sector, while in the constructor of the file _impl.cc
the assignment d_threshold=threshold;

The problem is that, the constructor make the assignment only one time, but
if I want to change the value of the argument at run time,
in which way I need to assign this variable "threshold"?????

thanks,
Simone