[Discuss-gnuradio] Clock synchronization B210

From: Sharath Ananth
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Clock synchronization B210
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:02:25 -0700

Hello all,

 I am using the B210 without an external 10MHz clock and without a GPSDO mounted. As expected I see a frequency and sampling time error on the captured samples. Once this sampling time error is estimated, I would like to remove this in hardware by changing the sampling clock by a small amount.
Similarly once the frequency error is estimated, I would like to remove this in hardware by changing the LO frequency by a small amount.

How can this be achieved in GRC? Is this by calling UHD_tune_req() in one of my custom blocks with the correct offset? Will this call modify the setting in the UHD source block already present in GRC

Thank you
Sharath