Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake Error
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 08:55:25 -0400

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Bastian Bloessl <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09/02/2014 08:52 AM, zhangwen wrote:
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:85 (find_package):
   By not providing "FindCppUnit.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
project has
   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"CppUnit", but
   CMake did not find one.

Oooops, looks like I delete a bit too much files from cmake/Modules. I just restored them. Can you please try again?

But, actually that's a good opportunity to ask what an OOT module has to install. Actually, I thought FindCppUnit.cmake is installed with GNU Radio

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L391

So maybe it is just a matter of adapting ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}?

For now I just did it as gr-fosphor :-)

Best,
Bastian

Yes, GNU Radio installs FindCppUnit.cmake, so you're probably right about just having to tell cmake the right place to look for this. Cmake can be funny about that stuff. Instead, that's why when you build a project with gr_modtool it puts all of the cmake files into the project for you. Just to be sure you can always reach them in your project.

Tom