[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-uhd multi_usrp bug in 3.7.4+

From: Nick Foster
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-uhd multi_usrp bug in 3.7.4+
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 09:17:48 -0700

Hi,

Looks like either the syntax for instantiating multi_usrp has changed (seems unlikely), or a bug was introduced, likely in 7/2-7/4's recent gr-uhd refactoring (1eaa96b, 350d285, fe58537, 3c42e79, 691bdaa). Sorry I haven't gotten more specific than that. The attached flowgraph, when used with a USRP1 (yes, I know, I'm probably the only guy using one) returns:

RuntimeError: LookupError: IndexError: multi_usrp: TX channel 1 out of range for configured TX frontends

Prior to the above commits the error does not occur.

Best,
Nick