Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio File sink Operation, Need help

From: madengr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio File sink Operation, Need help
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:48:27 -0700 (MST)

I'll flip you $0.01; I found the new tutorials to be really helpful, and this
one specifically shows how to write a block that inserts stream tags (the
preceding tutorial shows how to write a block):

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorial_Programming_Topics

Although adding system time to every Nth sample may be pointless on a high
rate stream, it may be useful for low rate stuff.

Lou
KD4HSO

mleech wrote