[Discuss-gnuradio] Python OOT Block on Windows

From: PEEL Luke
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python OOT Block on Windows
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:38:48 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to create an OOT module written in Python to run on windows without having to compile anything? I am hoping that I can drop a Python file and a GRC file somewhere and have them just run, seeing as Python does not need to compile anything.

I have GNU Radio installed with the Ettus binaries, so I am not using MinGW to compile from source and can’t compile new blocks using MinGW.

Thanks,

Luke