Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reset() for probe_avg_mag_sqrd

From: Stefan Oltmanns
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reset() for probe_avg_mag_sqrd
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:29:52 +0200

Hi,
I´m sorry, I just looked at that issue just before writing that mail, he
must have updated that while I was writing the mail.
And no, I was not discouraged, I´ve been on holiday the last weeks,
that´s why I did not response the last weeks.
Anyway, I created a git branch like requested, I never really worked
with gut before, so I just followed a guide, but in the last step I´ll
get an error:

Cannot access URL http://gnuradio.org/git/gnuradio.git/, return code 22
fatal: git-http-push failed

What am I doing wrong? Do I need somekind of login data? I set my name
and email using git config, but I was never asked for username/password?

Best regards
Stefan