Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with deinterleave block from a file source

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with deinterleave block from a file source to USRP sink with x300
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:37:10 -0700

On 22.09.2014 23:50, address@hidden wrote:
We are using a similar setup to transmit a 2x2 MIMO OFDM waveform on the
x300. Because we were not sure what to assume from a TX synchronization
point of view, we decided to put the IQ samples of both channels
interleaved in one file. We figured that reading them in sequence, IQ
sample by IQ sample, would definitely ensure that both channels are
synchronized.

But, now that I understand better how to synchronize both channels via
the UHD API, I could probably use two files, one for each channel. Any
comment?

Yes, that would be the way to do it. Effectively, from the UHD sink's point of view, this is what you're already doing.

Thanks

Ruben