Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error: undefined symbol: volk_malloc

From: Hoang Ngo-Khac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error: undefined symbol: volk_malloc
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:46:26 +0700

Ok. I got it. Actually, I did run sudo apt-get autoremove but libvolk.so.0.0.0 was still there, so I tried removing it manually.

Hoang Ngo-Khac
Research Assistant - Lab. of Signal and System, FET, UET, Vietnam National University-Hanoi (VNU-H)
Alternative email:  address@hidden, address@hidden
Mobilephone:  +84.163.682.7874