[Discuss-gnuradio] Win32 and gr-blocks/lib/stream_pdu_base.cc

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Win32 and gr-blocks/lib/stream_pdu_base.cc
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 13:25:04 +0200

Since my previous message seems to be ignored, here is something simpler for you to comment on.

In gr-blocks/lib/stream_pdu_base.cc, the read() and write() functions are used on sockets. This doesn't work well on Windows as you're probably aware. A simple fix is to has something like this at the top of this file:

#ifdef WIN32
 #undef read
 #undef write
 #define read(sk,buf,len) ::recv (sk, (char*)(buf), len, 0)
 #define write(sk,buf,len) ::send (sk, (const char*)(buf), len, 0)
#endif

I'm sure Boost have some better fix for this, but I don't know
Boost.

--gv