Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling SWIG python bindings with -builtin opti

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling SWIG python bindings with -builtin option
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:32:21 -0700

On 10/20/2014 05:06 AM, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:

> I'll try to have a branch with my changes ready to review soon, so we
> can talk about something more concrete.

I just wanted to chime in and say that when you have a branch for review
I'll be happy to test it.  As Martin mentioned, it would likely have to
be applied to the next branch, which would get turned in the 3.8.x.
However, the benefits seem worth the effort.

--
Johnathan Corgan, Corgan Labs
SDR/DSP Training and Consulting Services