Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Log raw data from the usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Log raw data from the usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 13:41:52 +0100

Hello Yang,
On 12/05/2014 12:47 PM, Leo Yang wrote:
> thank u sir,
>
> now, i just want to export the complex stream that goes into the sink, is
> that possible?
That is exactly what the file sink does, see the proposed solution I've
discussed in this thread.
> whats the format of the that complex stream?
just pairs of 32bit floats, one after the other. [1]

Honestly, we're starting to repeat ourselves; I think I don't really
understand the issues you encounter, could you explain whether the
usrp_source->file_sink fits your needs or what is insufficient?

Greetings,
Marcus

[1]http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FAQ#What-is-the-file-format-of-a-file_sink-How-can-I-read-files-produced-by-a-file-sink