[Discuss-gnuradio] rtl_tcp issue

From: michele
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rtl_tcp issue
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 18:19:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!
I hope this is the right place to ask my my question, otherwise, please let
me know where i can ask...

I'm playing with rtl_tcp since 2 yrs (or more...), but very very very often
(almost always), when i connect to rtl_tcp with ANY program like
sdrsharp,gqrx,and so on, i get this in the console:

"ll+, now 1"
"ll+, now 2"
"ll+, now 3"
"ll+, now 461"
"ll+, now 2"
"ll+, now 3"
"ll+, now 4"

and the client is sometime very slow...
Using direct usb dongle the problem disappear.

Tested on local connection on a very fast pc, tested on a raspberry and
tested on 127.0.0.1

What can it be?

Many thanks for your patience!