[Discuss-gnuradio] how send random values to selector every n-times

From: Vitt Benv
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how send random values to selector every n-times
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 22:59:49 +0100

Hi everybody,
I need to "switch" randomly 5 different signal generator via selector block every [say] 3 seconds....

So , in GRC, I've a vector_source with values coming from [random.randint(0, 4) for p in range(0,4)]. This put some random values displayed right.

Now how I can scan the vector, a values at time sending this index to selector, every n-seconds ???

I'm not with a USRP , simple sound card.

Tnx in advance for any answer!

Victor