Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] trouble reexecuting a microphone audio source

From: Thomas Early
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] trouble reexecuting a microphone audio source
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:00:55 -0500

Thanks much Lou. That was my problem.

I thought I saw in a Ossmann sdr video that we were always suppose to use the
big red x. I'll have to go back and watch again.

How do I stop a flow graph that only has an audio sink and no gui sink?

Did I miss a link to a "intro to grc" tutorial? It took me a while to figure
out an audio sink max is 1.0.