Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help me help myself

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help me help myself
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 15:59:37 -0800

Actually, your replies helped. I was not aware or in the mindset that branchless_clip was a generally used method for clamping fixed or floating point values. Because of that, I was limiting my searches to gnuradio related stuff (googling "gnuradio branchless_clip"). Now I know it is a general method of doing something.

Helping people who are getting comfortable is a good thing to do. It will ensure they use the tools. There is a limit to this of course. No one wants to see basic level questions being asked all day.