Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing an GRC project runs nearly 200% CPU

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Testing an GRC project runs nearly 200% CPU
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:18:06 +0100

Hi Marcus,

ahhhh, ok jetzt i understand. I dont know that the characters "aU" are an error/warning message from python. I expect a text with the word "error" or "warning".

Yes i remember a lot of such characters on the console. Is the sample rate of the audio device to small ?

And yes the python process is about CPU 180 %  in top, i could remember. The other processes had a small mem and cpu usage.

Cheers,
Andreas