Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PROCESSING OF LARGE NUMBER OF SAMPLES

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PROCESSING OF LARGE NUMBER OF SAMPLES
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:20:02 +0100

>         - Is there a convenctional way to do this?

There is a set_min_noutput items (and if you're in a synchronous block
or if you implement forecast, you can be sure that ninput_items >
noutput_items)

>         - it seems that N cannot be larger than 8192, how can I enlarge the
> input
> buffer?

Essentially you can't ... if you need fixed large size at your input,
your only option is to have your own buffer internally.
I know this sucks, I had the same issue several time.

Cheers,

   Sylvain