Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] THESIS with CUDA

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] THESIS with CUDA
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 18:29:00 +0100

Hey Marco,

good luck for your project!

FYI, there have been quite a few projects using GPPs in the past. I
recommend going through the slides from all of the GRCons, you'll find
something there (at the very least from the first GRCon).
Also, there's gr-theano, which also uses CUDA, and for inspiration,
having a look at gr-fosphor might be a good idea.

For high-performance GR flow graphs, the overhead for ingress/egress has
always been the problem. If you have ideas for modifying GR itself, it
might be worth contacting the "Accelerators" working group, which
discusses these matters.

Cheers,